Lead Accessibility Analyst
Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
We are seeking two contractors to fill the role of an Accessibility Analyst. Our organization is committed to improving our website, services, and documents to make them more accessible to those with disabilities, including those using assistive technologies (screen readers, etc.).
An Enterprise Accessibility Analyst is responsible for providing expertise that facilitates decisions and strategy for accessibility and inclusive design. They serve as the key accessibility SME for product development teams and will test, solve, and consult on accessibility issues at all stages of the life cycle, working with teams to mature this capability and support organizational process improvement.
APPLY NOW if this sounds like a good fit for you!
- Proficient using accessibility testing tools (WAVE, Axe, Chrome DevTools)
- Proficient with assistive technologies, such as screen readers (JAWs, NVDA, VoiceOver)
- Familiarity with WCAG and US disability laws
- Ability to work closely with developers to iterate through fixes and new solutions by evaluating code and providing accessible recommendations for fixing compliance issues
- Functions in a work environment that requires strong independent problem-solving skills, self-direction, and innovative thinking coupled with an aptitude and affinity for team collaboration and open communication.
- Actively fosters collaboration, evangelizes and promotes inclusive experiences within the company, and can juggle several high-level projects
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction
- Will need to collaborate with and influence staff in all roles and at all levels within the team.
- Experience with multiple platforms (eg, Windows, web, telephony, voice, wireless, PDA, web-based training)
- CPACC, CUA, CXA, WAS
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time