Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Role: Web Developer
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Contract Length: 6 Month
Language Required: English
The Web Developer will support the client's mission through the application of responsive Web design and software programming.
Working closely with the Team, s/he will be responsible for the coding, innovative design, and layout of the first iterations of the clients Web presence. Her/his responsibilities include building the website from concept all the way to completion in iterative manner, from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
The Web Developer is responsible for the following:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Collaborate closely with a data engineer and a UX/UI Web designer to match visual design intent.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, or another related field., required
- At least 5 years of previous working experience in leading software-development, including Back End Web development
- Minimum of 5 years of previous working experience in web application development for similar project
- Excellent knowledge of English, as well as writing, presentation, and communication skills.