Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by Gullview Technologies
Do you have the right stuff? Gullview Technologies is an exciting new and rapidly growing technology company focused on taking on the most vital and challenging business and technical challenges our clients face in competing in our highly connected business world today. Sounds like several other firms, right? At Gullview Technologies, we do this, but with a very significant twist. We do this from our Technology center located within the best recreation area within the State of Minnesota, the Brainerd Lakes area. Were biased, we know.
We are looking for a select few who have the drive, entrepreneurial spirit, and passion to lead our innovation and development efforts, solving these difficult (some say near impossible) business and technical challenges. And do this, while living within Minnesotas playground, the Brainerd Lakes area.
Position Overview: This position will be responsible for developing new features and functionality using the very latest developer tooling for external websites and applications running on the Microsoft stack including TFS, , MVC, Web Services, the Azure cloud framework, and SQL Server.
* Participate in problem analysis with business users and assist in determining software solutions and enhancements.
Provide maintenance break/fix support for internal and external websites, and triage support issues to the other areas of development and support.
* 5+ years of related .NET development work experience.
* Experience with multiple .NET patterns and platform technologies like client/server, ASP .NET sites, web services, Azure Cloud Framework, WCF endpoints, SOA, or MVC.
* Desired experience utilizing agile software practices or working in an agile environment using:
* Scrum software development practices.
* Automated unit testing.
* Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Continuous integration.
* Code reviews.
* Version control systems (e.g. Subversion, Git, or Mercurial).
* Strong communication skills and work ethic.
* Demonstrated history of staying current on best practices in technology.
A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field preferred.
Gullview Technologies is located in Brainerd, MN.
If you meet the qualifications and feel this position is a good match to your skills and interests please apply online at [
GULLVIEW IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: MINORITIES, WOMEN, VETERANS & DISABILITIES.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.