Senior .NET Developer
Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by Moser Consulting
Join our team of Development Consultants and work on dynamic long-term projects. The majority of our team members are long-term employees who enjoy consistent work and a collaborative team approach!
* Full-Stack development in support of client systems on Oracle and/or SQL Server.
* Produce data in various file formats (examples: XML, Excel, fixed width, variable length, etc.).
* Provide development and production support of client applications.
* Follow all standard operating procedures. Full life cycle development.
* The use of judgments and experience to select methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
* Completion of assignments with little supervision.
* Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Work in a high volume/transaction processing environment.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in technology related disciplines.
* 5+ years experience in developing high-performance solutions in .NET.
* Working knowledge of Oracle and/or SQL Server.
* Azure or AWS experience required.
* Familiar with SQL databases and understanding of application development.
* Able to work with a variety of customers and collaborate with technical teams.
* Excellent testing/troubleshooting skills.
For more than 20 years, Moser Consulting has been the go-to source for exceptional IT talent with the ability to self-manage. At Moser Consulting, our people are our #1 asset. We hire the best people, welcome them like family, connect them with opportunities, and let them do what they do best: produce innovative solutions to technology problems.
Our culture gives us a competitive advantage by keeping our employees happy, healthy, and by lowering stress levels in a very demanding industry. It is no accident that we are recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana. We focus on giving employees: an incredible work space; a fun, collaborative, and creative atmosphere; an extremely generous compensation package; and dozens of outstanding and unique perks usually not found at one company.
Equal Opportunity Employerminorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.