Senior Java Developer
Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by Moser Consulting
Join our team of Development Consultants and work on dynamic long-term projects. Most of our team members are long-term employees who enjoy consistent work and a collaborative team approach!
* Provide Full-Stack development for new and existing systems.
* Provide development and production support of client applications.
* Develop within various web-based architectures and frameworks.
* Complete assignments with little supervision.
* Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related technical discipline.
* 3+ years of experience developing Full Stack Web Applications using Angular.
* 3+ years of experience designing and developing RESTful APIs using Java Spring/Sprint Boot, Node.js, or equivalent back-end frameworks.
* Extensive experience in Java development, RESTful web services, JPA, and unit testing code coverage.
* Experience in responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
* Experience consuming RESTful APIs.
* Working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns.
* Experience working with frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
* Experience utilizing source control, build, work management and continuous integration tools such as Git, Jira, Maven, Jenkins.
* Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
* Knowledge of Application Servers such as Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere.
* Able to work with a variety of customers and collaborate with technical teams.
* Excellent testing/troubleshooting skills.
* Experience working in Agile methodology.
* Familiarity with SOLID principles in OOP.
For more than 20 years, Moser Consulting has been the go-to source for exceptional IT talent with the ability to self-manage. At Moser Consulting, our people are our #1 asset. We hire the best people, welcome them like family, connect them with opportunities, and let them do what they do best: produce innovative solutions to technology problems.
Our culture gives us a competitive advantage by keeping our employees happy, healthy, and by lowering stress levels in a very demanding industry. It is no accident that we are recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana. We focus on giving employees: an incredible work space; a fun, collaborative, and creative atmosphere; an extremely generous compensation package; and dozens of outstanding and unique perks usually not found at one company.
Equal Opportunity Employerminorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.