Remote LIFERAY Developer - until 31DEC initial - UN-agency-client - EN
Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "Remote LIFERAY Developer" to start from ASAP an initial contract until 31DEC2020 for an international Org' client in Rome with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- A university degree in Software Development or related fields is desired;
- At least 5 years of Liferay development experience;
- At least 7 years of Java development experience;
- Java Certification would be advantageous;
- Proficiency with information architecture, knowledge management and metadata is required;
- Demonstrable experience of working in Liferay 7.X for at least 3 years;
- Demonstrable experience of working in Liferay DXP for at least 2 years;
- Demonstrable experience of creating Liferay scripts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential.
The candidate must have demonstrable experience with the following technologies:
- Java EE
- PostgreSQL DB or similar relational DB
- Liferay Portal EE
- Web development (HTML, CSS)
Required specific technical competencies for Liferay 7.3
The consultant is responsible for the implementation of the client portal and in particular the Brazil-country instance using Liferay 7.3 DXP. Specifically, the consultant will:
- Analyse the current client portal and implement any modifications needed to adapt the look and feel to the new corporate client portal using as much vanilla components as possible;
- Finalize the remaining color schemes for other instances and adapt existing components for future reuse;
- Implement a search functionality using as much vanilla components as possible and engage with the end-users to perform training on data categorization, ;
- Implement all needed components following Liferay best practices;
- Support user testing;
- Support production deployment;
- Provide technical documentation of all work
- Develop any other CMS customizations as per agreed business analyses requirements;
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs in DOC-format of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.