French Speaking Project Manager
Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by Trust In Soda
Length: 12 Months
Location: Belgium - 2 days in Libramont, 2 days in Liege & 1 day in Brussels
My consultancy client in Belgium is looking for a Project Manager to sit in their Network Engineering and Operations (NEO) division.
The division is responsible for network and the implementation of Orion projects and the optimization and alignment of processes within the xFA/Inside and Outside teams.
You will report into the Sub-Area Manager and to the NEO Manager and have a local squad made up of key-users and Orion's Ambassadors.
- Your sole objective will be to make Orion and BPM a success at the local and national level.
- Implementation of Orion and BPM, from co-creation with BSO/BPO to adoption by the user community. The objectives are to reduce the distance between the field and national teams, to speed up user adoption and to quickly give feedback to BSO/BPO/IT teams
- Understand and communicate the global vision of Orion/BPM.
- Ensure that each new development has real added value for users and also for the end customer.
- Facilitate the co-creation between the field and the BSO Team and will actively participate in the requirement phase of the various Orion projects.
- Participate in the go/no-go meetings, considering the "conditional go" and the "workaround."
- Work alongside the other 4 Project Managers in aligning the 9 sub-areas.
- Be in charge of "change management" locally and will apply the ADKAR methodology.
- Participate in regular meetings will be organized by the leading squad to share information, problems, best-practices and priorities. A "whiteboard" including KPI's for testing, releases or adoption will be developed by the squad to visualize any progress and sticking points.
- Basic knowledge of IT and operational skills in order to be able to speak the "operational" as well as the more "conceptual" language of the BSO/BPO/IT colleagues. This will allow them to better understand the many tools used by xFA teams and to actively participate in their improvement in collaborations with users and national teams.
- Good soft-skills such as: communication, negotiation, active listening, empathy, or even results orientation.
- Recognized as a unifier and must live the customer's four values: responsibility, collaboration, agility and customer orientation.
- Manage change at the local level by applying the ADKAR methodology.