Credit Risk Modeller
Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Experienced Credit Risk Modeller
Urgently looking for an Experienced Credit Risk Modeller based in Zurich for a well renowned client of mine for an initial 6 month contract with a possibility for permanent employment.
Key responsibilities and experience required include:
- Setting up project plans inculding definition of key deliverables
- Act as the main Project Manager in the execution of the project plan
- Perform Statistical analysis in line with formulated expectations to the framework
- Prepare updated framework documentation
- Programming understanding in SQL & Excel VBA
- Experience in Applied Statistics
- Developing new credit risk PD models
- Experience in Developing and applying statistical models
- PhD or Masters level of Education
The successful incumbent will be fluent in both German and English and ideally able to start immediately.
If this type of opportunity is of interest to yourself or anybody you know please don't hesitate to get in touch!
I very much look forward to hearing from you!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.