Packet Core Developer (Telecoms)
Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by WA Consultants
A number of Packet Core Developers required for a large Swedish telco project. Experience in mobile core networks and IP Networks: L2/L3, Routing, 3GPP, TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP, L2TP and TLS preferred.
The contract can be remote from the client's site, but must be in Sweden.
The broad skills sought include:
- User plane and control plane functions
- Agile ways of working (Scrum, XP, etc.)
- Cloud Infrastructure knowledge such as Open stack, VMWare
- Build systems (cmake, gnu make)
- Development on Linux
- Data communication and networking (Cloud networking, Container networking, Private/Public Clouds)
- Programming Languages: Strong C++ hands-on, C
- Containers & Virtualization: Kubernetes, Docker, KVM, VMWare, Helm
- Service Based Architecture, Microservices
- Scripting: Python, Perl, Shell Scripting
- Experience in working with databases
- System Test competence; System test automation
- Continuous integration development and tools: GIT, SW build with Maven, Jenkins
To arrange a telephone interview, please email CV to (see below) or call Jonathan Taylor
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.