Design Assurance Engineer
Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
My client in Finisklin, Sligo has a new opening for a Design Assurance Engineer
- Benefits: Opportunity to grow your career,
- Annual Salary - Up to €45k, with yearly bonus
- Occupational Company Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Continued Professional Development Support
- Educational Assistance
- Annual Leave service increment
- Subsidised Sport & Social Club
- Bi-annual Company events
- Employee Wellbeing Programme of Events
My client is a Medical device engineering company offering a range of development and manufacturing services from initial design assessment, through to the provision of sterile finished product for the European and US medical device market.
- Assist with the development of quality evaluation and control plans and protocols for processing materials into finished products.
- Work closely with product development engineering team and the client to establish design specifications and product requirements
- Issue of Product paperwork/lot records to manufacture and also review and release of same and compile COA/COC;
- Support QMS as Quality Coordinator in the investigation into non-conformances,
- Quality review of cGMP documentation, SOP's, WI's, templates
- Minimum Degree in a Science or Engineering discipline.
- 2+ Years' experience working in a medical device environment in a Design Assurance Engineering role, (preferably with involvement in product design and R&D).
If you are inteested in discussing thisposition and compamy further forward your up to date CV or contact me directly.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales