Entry-level SAP HCM Consultant (No previous SAP experience required! F
Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by Eursap Ltd
Entry-level SAP HCM Consultant (No previous SAP experience required! Full training given!) - German Speaking - Barcelona, Spain (Remote work during Lock-down). Permanent Job. Start: November/December 2020. Salary Range: €25,000 - €33,000. End-Client. Job ID: 8338
Our end-client, a well known Retail company in Barcelona, Spain, is currently offering a rare and exciting career opportunity. This is an entry-level position, where unlike most clients, our client is willing to hire candidates with no previous SAP experience and will train you to become an SAP HCM Consultant.
We are looking for candidates who are pro-active, ambitious and motivated to develop a career as an SAP HCM Consultant - SAP is one of the most respected Business Softwares/ERP platforms in the world! This is a unique and fantastic opportunity (the likes of which does not come around often), for someone looking to start a career in SAP from scratch.
We are considering candidates with no prior SAP experience, recent IT graduates, Junior IT professionals, Key users looking to make the step up into becoming an SAP Consultant, or even those with a few years SAP HCM experience already who are interested.
* University Degree (in IT/Computer Science or a similar subject) OR 2 years' experience in 2nd/3rd Level IT Support
* Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
* Strong communication skills
* Good organisation skills
* German - Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* English - Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* To become an SAP HCM Consultant - receive internal training on how to support SAP HCM application from scratch! No prior experience is required!
* To become a Specialist in SAP HCM Support - 2nd/3rd Level covering SAP HCM modules: Payroll, Org. Management, Employee Administration, TIme and Attendance, E-learning, Concur, eRecruiting, Talent Management between others modules
* To work and learn from some of the best - a great team of 25 SAP Consultants
* To work in a real international team - 10 Nationalities and 9 different languages spoken!
* To potentially gain SAP Certifications - invaluable qualifications in the IT world!
* To customise the SAP HCM system within your first year and potentially gain exposure to the latest version of SAP - S/4HANA!
* To learn and work with the new leading Cloud based Human Resources Management system - SuccessFactors!
Your Role (once you have been trained):
* SAP HCM Support - Level 2 and/or Level 3
* Transport Management
* Managing incidents
* Escalation Management
* End User Support
* OSS Tickets
* Reporting, supporting projects and Testing activities
* Salary of between Euros 25,000-33,000/annum + benefits such as 23 holidays/year, Health insurance after 2 years in the company, Discount on company products
Related Keywords: Entry Level, Junior, Trainee, SAP HCM, SAP HR, SAP Human Resources, HRIS, SAP Human Capital Management, IT, ICT, Consulting, Software, Graduates, Freshers, SuccessFactors, Success Factors, On-the-job Training, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Programming, Developing