Project Services Coordinator (Pharma)
Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by Experis AG
Project Services Coordinator (Pharma 6 months)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Project Services Coordinator with experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Planning, Executig, and Tracking
- Responsible for the PRC process and manage regional PRC for external content
- Ensuring content delivery plan in alignment with customers
- Material production/Vendor Management
- Developing a clear timeline for local translation, PRC, and regional development
- BA degree or any relevant education
- Approx. 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- English business fluent, German is a plus
Do you bring all the requirements? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Rosi Pang.