Senior Data Scientist
Posted on Oct 29, 2020 by Orcan Intelligence
For our prestigious client, we are currently looking for a Senior Data Scientist with knowledge of Azure Analytics stack
- Knowledge in Azure Components (Databricks, datafactory, storage account etc.). Azure Data Lake, Data Factory
- R Language, Python
- Mastery of MongoDB databases and file storage (HDFS, Parquet format for example)
- Strong Statistics Background
- Break down the objective of the experiment into actionable and measurable objectives.
- Get trained on the analytics environment and understand well how the contextualization of data is performed and how drivers are scored already.
- Understand and prepare the data to perform the tests
- Propose how safety can be quantified and how events concerning safety can be identified with the data we capture
- Define models to capture safety events from the telematics data collected from the vehicles of the consumers.
- Work with the mobile app team to define surveys to be conducted among the consumers to make these models robust.
- Assimilate various researches already existing or developed at the Customer around tires and their impact on safety and see what can benefit the current exploration
- Define hypotheses and various approaches to prove/disprove in order to find correlations between the customer's product (brand, condition etc.) and other aspects of driving that effect safety
English speaking project, 100% remote
If you have the required skills and interested to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV now for immediate consideration