Automation & Technical Tester - Switzerland
Posted on Oct 28, 2020 by Empiric Solutions
Automation & Technical Tester - SQL - ETL - Java - Python - Selenium - Switzerland
Empiric has received exciting instructions from one of the world's most innovative global banks for an Automation & Technical Tester with extensive experience in total Automation Testing and strong technical testing skills in SQL and Python/Automation.
You will need to understand the complex SQL queries.....together with having expertise in Python Scripting and should be aware of doing automation using Python.
Key skills and experience:
Total Automation Testing - Strong Hands on experience = 5 to 8 years.
Mandatory Technical Testing Skills ( Advance Level in SQL and Python/Automation )
* Oracle SQL & ETL - Need to understand the complex SQL queries.
* Well versed in executing Unix commands
* Expertise in running control-m batches.
* Well versed in ETL process and familiar with any of the ETL tool like Informatica
* Expertise in Python Scripting and should be aware of doing automation using python.
* Candidate must be familiar with Big data testing concepts and tools.
* For Automation - Strong practical Experience in JAVA, Practical experience on OOPS concepts
* Strong hands on experience atleast for 3 years in Selenium
* Solid Automation & Technical Testing hands on experience blended with strong analytical & problem solving skills
* Self-starter, positive attitude, team player with strong communication & stakeholder management skills, attention to detail, adaptable to change of priorities or circumstances and able to help drive all aspects of testing.
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.