Media and Campaign Manager
Posted on Oct 28, 2020 by Intelligent Resource
We are looking for a Media and Campaign Manager, to work on an a Covid-19 related project to create and distribute communications across multiple channels. The coronavirus pandemic has brought health and safety to the forefront of the news agenda and our client have an important story to tell. This is to the public, and to workers about saving lives and keeping workplaces safe and healthy.
As Covid-19 brought the world to a standstill, we are all coping and adjusting in various ways. This has effected us all and is a topic that we all have something to say about. In light of this, we want someone with a wealth of communications experience, to join our clients External Communications Team working to help support the delivery of their corporate communications and campaign service.
Due to the aforementioned pandemic, this role will be remote working. It will see you involved in a wealth of communications strategies. However, please note that due to remote-working, it is a requirement to have your own laptop/desktop that can be used until office working resumes. Office working will be based in Bootle, Liverpool.
- Supporting the communications team in answering enquiries from the media, writing press releases and news reports and arranging interviews about the work of our client.
- Scanning the news agenda digital and traditional to identify issues and opportunities for PR.
- Ability to pick up a new project quickly, establishing effective working relationships with colleagues from different teams and departments.
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of relevant, engaging and creative content external audiences across a mix of communication channels.
- Ensure the data is collected regularly and is kept up to date and help prepare reports and presentations at agreed intervals.
- Help to develop and maintain relationships and contacts internally and externally to secure content and positive advocacy to support the delivery of external communications
- Monitor our clients social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) working to collate efficient and effective responses to enquiries and questions
- To undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required by managers