Oracle Database Engineer (Snr & Jnr)
Posted on Oct 28, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Senior Database Engineer Oracle
Your workplace: Switzerland (Zurich, Chur or Sankt Gallen).
My client is a Swiss Fintech organisation supporting leading financial services across Europe.
- Challenging tasks, a lot of responsibility and creative freedom (no day like any other)
- Team spirit characterized by openness, helpfulness and professionalism
- Active support in your professional development
- Flexible working hours that meet your personal needs/options for home office
- Central location, easily accessible by public transport
- Training as a computer scientist EFZ or equivalent qualification completed
- Several years experience in the administration and operation of Oracle RDBMS and open source databases (eg MySQL, Postgres, MariaDB etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of Unix, Shell programming, OEM, DB cloning and multi-tenant architectures
- Trained in the operation of the Finnova and/or Avaloq application suites
- Fluent in German and English
- Development of new PaaS offers in the area of Oracle & Open Source databases as part of our product development strategy
- Defining and implementing data protection and security measures
- Architectural responsibility in your own area of responsibility
- Constant optimization by means of Scripting and development of standardization and automation routines
- Creation and maintenance of the documentation
Are you interested in exciting tasks and projects at the interface between IT and Finance? Then we look forward to your application.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.