Solutions Architect - SC Cleared
Posted on Oct 28, 2020 by RT Consulting
RT Consulting have been delivering innovative change & transformation to Government and Defence, Transport and Utilities Sectors for over 30 years. Our Associates are challenged to bring expert knowledge and creativity to drive sustainable and lasting change across our programmes.
We are looking to grow our team of experienced Solution Architects to help deliver large-scale capabilities and programmes within our established European Defence Partnership for a 3-month project based in the Netherlands.
As the Solution Architect, you will have specific responsibility to provide meaningful input to envisioning architectures and deployment strategies that fit best our partners requirements including, but not limited to:
- Refreshing, updating and maintaining reference architecture development in accordance with relevant Architecture Framework
- Providing advice on the future strategy for integration of these and other capabilities within the domain
- Focusing on solution designs and integration (across solution areas)
You will also have:
- A Technical or Systems Engineering qualifications with a minimum 5 years' experience
- A minimum of 5 years Solution Architecture experience in designing large and complex solutions
- A focus on solution designs and integration (across solution areas)
- Extensive experience using within architecture tooling (eg Archimate and Microsoft Visio)
- The ability to transcribe existing architecture into architecture tooling
- Expert knowledge in TOGAF and NAF
- Experience with System of Systems solution design
- Experience in UML, BPMN and Modelling Tool
Due to the nature of this project, our Solution Architects need to hold current and active Security Clearance to a SC level.
RT Consultants have the opportunity to work across some of the largest, most complex Programmes of work being delivered across Europe and the UK. As a member of our RT Society, we aim to offer you as much support and project continuity as possible.
Please note that due to a large number of applications we are not always able to respond to you if you are not suitable for the project, however we will hold on to your CV for future projects