Technical Analyst (Documentum 20.2)
Posted on Oct 28, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
Documentum Developer 20.2
Do you want to work for an international global institute who have work all over Europe?
My Client looking for a fluent English-speaking Technical Analyst to join their ongoing project in Brussels. You will be integrated in the team where you will work closely with the IT team on site.
- Analysis development and testing of the Content Management system, including the migration of the technological stack to a higher version
- Participate in the design of the solution(s) to be implemented in DOCUMENTUM and design case management applications using xCP/Java
- Implement measures securing the DOCUMENTUM platform and its content
- Integration with global platforms and applications (ECAS, Hermes/HAN, MiPS, ) or supplementary components eg Adobe Forms, Electronic Signature might be needed
- Application testing of customisations will be required.
- At least 14 years of combined IT studies and professional IT experience
- At least 7 years of experience customising DOCUMENTUM and using xCP/Java, developing and integrating add-ons, including external data sources mainly based on Oracle technology. Hands-on experience migrating DOCUMENTUM/xCP from 16.4 to higher versions
- Thorough knowledge of DOCUMENTUM/xCP (16.4, 20.2)/Java
- Ability to develop, build and deploy applications based on xCP/Java technologies
- Proven hands-on experience in Documentum xCP Migration projects (up to v20.2)
- Able to pinpoint and solve performance issues, originated at the Front End of the applications
- Understanding of Oracle architecture and able to build up complex queries
- Ability to review user interface design and suggest usability improvements
- Excellent command of English language
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV.