Posted on Oct 28, 2020 by NES IT
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
£40k - £50k Annual
Looking for your next role?
My Chemical client based in Rotterdam, are seeking an junior HSEQ manager to join their team.
- Must speak Dutch.
What your day looks like:
- Work together with the different departments to ensure a safe workplace and are proactive in this.
- Register SHE incident, lead the root cause analysis and ensure that corrective actions are carried out.
- Manage the registration of new substances and ensure that the right safety measures are taken.
- Organize audits eg internal and external ISO17025 audit
- Assess deviations in the process on their criticality and impact and make the decision whether they can be accepted.
- Take part of the monthly management consultation of the Breda production site
What my client offer:
- A fun challenging job
- Market-based salary
- Motivated colleagues
- Many growth opportunities in the Netherlands, Benelux and far beyond
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.