Posted on Oct 28, 2020 by Outsource UK
I have been asked to identify Multiple Devops Engineers for a leading European Client on a long term contract. The role is base in The Hague but remote during Covid.
- Experience with multi-sourcing delivery environments;
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices;
- DevOps mentality;
- Expert knowledge in the tools which are part of the software engineering (such as Selenium ecosystem, BDD principles, Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Rest API test patterns, Spring framework, jUnit/TestNG, Docker);
- Knowledge in the area of Software Containers/Docker, Kubernetes and Helm;
- Expert knowledge on distributed source code development and collaboration, corresponding work flow models and tools;
- Knowledge in Middle-tier (web services, web clients, Back End of web clients, REST, Java/Groovy, Tomcat, JBoss);
- Strong implementation and development skills;
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation;
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and analytical skills;
- Being active in a multi-cultural environment, the candidate shall have a very good level of English (oral and written).
- Knowledge about CI/CD
- expertise with Container Orchestration on Kubernetes and with Helm deployments
- knowledge and experience with DBB approach.
Mandatory for at least 2 of the required engineers:
- Java (8+), SQL
- Test framework development experience.
- Selenium ecosystem, Cucumber
- Rest API testing
- Jenkins (Pipeline syntax, CI)
Nice to have:
- Serenity BDD
- Spring framework, Spring Boot.
- Spring cloud stream
Please send updated CV for immediate start.