Posted on Oct 28, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Azure Developer/Administrator - Amsterdam - 6 months
One of my clients is looking for an experienced Azure Developer/Administrator.
Current tech stack of the domain is varied with applications on Mainframe, Java/Linux, COTS products etc and experience in working with any of these technologies along with Azure will be a plus.
An expert experienced Azure Developer/Administrator having hands on experience with Azure
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Azure, certification in the area (other than fundamentals) is a must
- Experience in DevOps: understanding deployment scenarios, work with full-scale pipelines
- Knowledge of using Docker & how apps can be containerized
- Knowledge of Azure Kubernetes Service and how it orchestrates containers
- Familiar with Data Streaming, Kafka, Monitoring & Security Practices.
- Use Cloud design best practices and patterns such as CQRS, Event Sourcing, Valet Key to build highly scalable, fault tolerant and resilient solutions
- Leverage Azure storage and messaging services such as Service Bus Topics, Event Hubs, Azure Blob and Table Storage, Azure SQL and Cosmos DB
- Integrate Identity management and modern authentication and authorization protocols such as OIDC, OAuth 2.0 using Azure Active Directory, Azure AD B2C
- Use Azure API Management as an API Gateway
- Knowledge of modern architecture patterns,experience with migrating on-premise Legacy applications to Azure, transforming the Monoliths to Microservices preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proactive, informal leader