Windows Configurator - European Institutions
Posted on Oct 28, 2020 by Computer Task Group (Luxembourg)
CTG IT Solutions is the CTG's subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 150 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and London.
CTG IT Solutions is currently growing and we are looking for a Windows Configurator to strengthen our teams in Brussels.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge.
- You installing and configuring of PC devices hardware
- You administrate the local environment, directly related to the PC
- You document operational support procedure
- You responsible to security administration and monitoring, in adherence to the security rules imposed by the Parliament's central security service
- You manage software asset management
- You have a good knowledge of Office Automation (MS Windows, Mac OS, MS Office, productivy applications) and digital workplace and mobile computing
- You have a good knowledge of image creation, deployment (SCCM)
- You have an experience in programming languages and Scripting
- You have very good communication skills
- You are fluent in English and French to communicate easily in an international environment
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- An Hospital insurance
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now!
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.