Posted on Oct 28, 2020 by Risk Focus
Risk Focus is hiring a skilled C#, .NET developer to join an existing product team, working on API integration tools for the financial services industry.
Risk Focus is a 15-year-old IT consulting firm, headquartered in New York City, with offices in Pittsburgh, PA, and Riga, Latvia, and team members spread across seven countries. Our DevOps and Infrastructure practice provides solutions, methodologies, and strategic guidance for digital transformation, containerization, and automation. Our Financial Services team offers strong domain expertise and technology acumen to deliver feature-focused solutions in Capital Markets.
As a .Net Developer, you'll work with an internal product team and its clients, to architect, design, develop, and test financial applications using the C# and .Net technology stack and to integrate them with Excel-based applications using Office.js, VSTO, or VBA integration techniques. You will participate in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems.
Risk Focus offers an environment of trust, open communication, and individual accountability. We value attitude, not just talent, and appreciate and support our team members as individuals. We're seeking a smart self-starter who can thrive in an open-ended environment to figure out what needs to be done and take ownership in delivering quality results.
* Write clean, testable code using C#, VBA, JS.
* Develop technical specifications and architecture
* Test and debug .NET applications
* Review and refactor code
* Deploy fully functional applications
* Upgrade existing programs
* Document development and operational procedures
* 2-5 years experience developing applications for financial services organizations
* 2-5 years experience building .NET applications with C#
* Experience developing Excel-based applications using Office.js, VSTO, or VBA
* Proficiency in building web-based applications
* Familiarity with agile environments
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Risk Focus provides to all employees:
* Flexible work environment with a globally distributed team
* Competitive compensation packages including performance bonuses
* Paid vacation and sick time off
* 401k plan with company match
* Employer-subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance
* A culture of cooperation and support
* Continual professional and personal development through employer-paid training and certifications
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.