Purchasing Warehouse Associate
Posted on Oct 27, 2020 by MATRIX COMMUNICATIONS INC
Purchasing Associate - Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders. Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers. Warehouse Associate - Responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, organizing and retrieving stock and other duties as assigned.
Duties and responsibilities
- To perform all Purchasing Duties, prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications, quantity, price checking on item availability from suppliers. Submitting accurate purchase order to suppliers, monitoring and expediting orders as needed.
- To perform all Warehouse Duties, perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing stock materials, picking and filling orders for Technicians, filling orders from stock for shipping to customers and organizing warehouse as needed.
- Basic computer skills: Window/Word/Excel Etc.
- Good working Knowledge of warehouse/Purchasing
- Software Experience Sage/Mas90, Infor (ISM), Acumatica Helpful but Not Required
- Self-Motivated, Detailed Oriented and be able to Multitask
- Valid Driver's License (no restrictions)
- Forklift Experience
Hours vary per duties assigned, standard work week Monday thru Friday with some weekends per time of year as required.
Be able to lift 25lb or greater, use pallet Jack and or fork lift to unload & load trucks as needed.