Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Posted on Oct 27, 2020 by CSC
The safety and security of CSC's current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC family. If you are looking for a career change, don't hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We'll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.-
Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst - EM
Want to be part of a team that values technical innovation and collaboration? Those are core values at Corporation Service Company. Our Agile teams work together to build corporate compliance solutions used across our enterprise.
The Entity Management Teams are among the highest performing Agile teams at CSC - you would be part of a globally-distributed Scrum team (Wilmington and India) and collaborate daily to deliver value to CSC's customers. Application and code quality are always paramount - driven by the team's strong dedication to technical quality and agile delivery. You would be responsible for contributing to that goal - every day, every sprint and every release - by applying your skills as a Senior QA Analyst to the features being created.
As a Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst for the Entity Management Team, you will be responsible for Quality Assurance activities including defining, implementing, executing and maintaining test plans, test cases and test automation tools/scripts to ensure software is delivered with high quality. Working on critical enterprise projects as a member of a software development team you will collaborate with your peers to review requirement specifications to better understand the features, and efficiently design and execute applicable test cases. In this role, you will perform both manual and automated testing.
If you like finding and implementing innovative solutions, you will fit in perfectly at CSC and especially within the Entity Management Team. The world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services, we use technology to make businesses run smoother and smarter. As a Senior Software QA Analyst, that is what you will be doing, too.
Some of the things youll be dong:
- Execute functional and regression tests using a mix of manual and automated methods.
- Participate in agile planning ceremonies and contribute to design and estimation activities.
- Create and execute test plans, use cases, and scripts that will determine optimal application performance according to specifications.
- Assist with performance and load testing against UI and APIs.
- Perform security testing to uncover vulnerabilities and flaws in design or coding.
- Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for software development, application integration, and information system performance, and corresponding documentation.
- Use strategic thinking to ensure we are adhering to established quality assurance protocols, while also contributing ideas for improvement
What technical skills, expereince and qualifications do I need?
- 6+ years of software quality assurance or test experience
- Solid knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and tools
- Solid knowledge of Scrum/Agile software development process
- Solid understanding of programming concepts
- Solid experience testing APIs using Postman
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to consistently deliver on time, a quick-thinker, a quick-learner, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with Selenium-based test automation framework, tool development and scripting
- Experience with security testing using tools and manual testing
- Experience writing SQL queries is a plus
- Experience testing complex Back Office applications preferred
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent field experience