Posted on Oct 26, 2020 by TEKsystems
This is a contractual role starting mid November 2020 until November 2021
* Sprint planning and organizing the team work across EpiCX work streams
* Define and keep an overview of milestones, tasks and activities
* Follow up on activities and tasks and ensure closure
* Clearing obstacles and establishing an environment where the team can be effective
* Align milestones and activities across multiple WSs
* Participate in Scrum of Scrum meetings and proactively provide updates on risks, issues and impediments
* Coordinate any other activities enabling team collaboration
* 7y experience of working with Agile/Scrum and/or Project Management methodology in successful global projects ideally in a pharmaceutical environment
* Experienced with integration projects and data stewardship processes
* Extensive planning experience. This includes planning with vendors and suppliers and in complex situations
* Knowledge of CRM and cloud-based solutions such as Salesforce, IQVIA or Veeva and a good understanding of data and analytics technology
* Highly developed skills in coaching/leading teams: Builds the right team mindset, ie establishes accountability, supports partnership
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.