Cloud Engineer - Cloud infrastructure (Azure)
Posted on Oct 26, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Cloud Engineer - Cloud infrastructure (Azure) - Eindhoven
One of my clients is looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer who has extensive experience with Cloud infrastructure (Azure).
- Provide technical leadership and guidance in the installation, configuration, migration of storage and backup and backup appliances to Cloud Environment
- Extensive experience with Cloud infrastructure in Azure Technologies
- Experience in troubleshooting VM Migration/Replication/Backup issues in Recovery Services Vault. Creating backup Policies, Replication Policies, Configuring Replication Items/Backup Items. Performing Test failover and Cleanups.
- Experience in Cloud Monitoring Solution. Knowledge in Azure Monitor/Log Analytics/Alerts/Alert Actions/Metrics/Creating Monitoring Dashboards. Experience with any third party cloud monitoring solution.
- Experience in Automation Solution. Configuration management, Deploying infrastructure through ARM Templates, modifying existing ARM templates,
- Experience in Azure Active Directory, Configuring AD Connect, Configuring federation between On-prem ADDS and Azure, Troubleshooting AD connect issues, Troubleshooting Logon issues through Azure Identity protection, Configuring Conditional Access Policies, Hybrid Azure AD Join, MFA and SSPR.
- Knowledge in Azure Policy, Azure Security Center and fixing any compliance issues. Detect and Prevent threats reported in Threat protection.
- Knowledge in creating storage accounts, VNETS, NSGs, Firewall, LB, Application Gateway, VM Resize/Configuration. Manage Storage Lifecycle policy.
- Knowledge in Google Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud IAM, VPC, VM Migration, Data Migration, G-Suite products.
Good to have:
- Windows/Linux administration
- Good Knowledge in Database concepts
- Good Experience in Networking Technologies
- Good to have migration Tools Experience ASR, Zerto, GCP Velostrata and others ISV tools
- Good to have AZ 103 Certification
- ITIL foundation certification is a plus
- Incident/Change management Exp.