Front-End Developer - Angular/Backbase
Posted on Oct 26, 2020 by Experis AG
Front End Developer - Angular/Backbase
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a GUI Backbase Developer to join the Risk Management and Portfolio area
- Implementing Web GUIs in Backbase
- Collaborate with developers, requirements engineers, delivery project managers, and business experts.
- Feeding continuous iterations of the product into a State of the art User Experience Lab through which key requirements validated, issues discovered and iteratively refined
- +2 years of experience with Backbase and Widget Collection 3
- +3 years of experience with ES6 and TypeScript
- +3 years of experience with Angular
- +3 years of experience with JAVA and Spring Boot
- Good knowledge of Backbase 6
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Very good knowledge and experience with SASS, Flexbox and Grid
- Proven track record in UI Technologies like HTML5, REST services, SVG
- Knowledge of UX design with experience in UI rendering in desktop and handheld devices.
- Proactive ability to autonomously organize own work while delivering value for the business
- Previous finance development experience, eg banking, trading, asset management, risk management
- Able to produce results rapidly and with little supervision
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.