Test Coordinator/Automic UC4
Posted on Oct 26, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Test Coordinator/Automic UC4 vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 3+ years of work experience within the relevant test environment along with outstanding knowledge around operations of heterogeneous IT environments
- Knowhow of financial services with a focus on banking related topics
- Expertise of Mainframe, job scheduling tools and MS Office
- Experience with platforms for automated tests and deployments like Automic ARA or XebiaLabs
- Familiarity with Project Management methods, issue management and deployment processes are advantageous
- Ability to keep an overview and set priorities, as well as an oriented mindset and general analytical and conceptual skills
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Performing daily service operation checks for the end of day processes, system and applications checks and communicate the status on the DEM Sharepoint as well as coordinating all job actions on the system test environment
- Providing 1st level support regarding the analysis of job errors and supplying regular and opportune updates on system test and education environment issues
- Keeping the DEM SharePoint portal updated about current and upcoming test or training limitations while also performing various operations tasks for the system test and education environment and managing the resolution of environment issues
- Coordinating test environment reservations and capacity as well as data refreshes or restoring of data
- Overseeing the maintenance tests for the test and education environments along with contributing to the projects at test data management and test case execution planning and configuration
- Managing access and profiles for all users on the system test and education environments and cooperating with other IT services to setup and run international test activities.
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.