Lead Expert Developer (IT)
Posted on Oct 26, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Lead Expert Developer (IT) vacancy for a globally operating City based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 6+ years of professional expertise in the field of Microservice software development focusing on Kubernets, Istio and other
- Several years of work experience in software implementation and team leadership, preferably SCRUM
- Outstanding coding practices including software craftsmanship, clean code, TDD, BDD, DDD and pair-programming
- Extensive knowledge of Java, SpringBoot, integration and delivery ecosystems including Jira, GitHub and Jenkins
- Bachelor Degree or a higher diploma in Computer Science or in a comparable discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Leading the Back End development of the platform along with aligning with other lead developers for different applications in the landscape
- Using agile best practices, continuous deliver and cross functional requirements
- Assisting the team to craft technical visions to ensure a high quality product is produced
- Cooperating with different teams like informatics experts, software engineers and life science experts
- Supporting the team with occurring problems
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.