IBM IIB/MQ Developer
Posted on Oct 26, 2020 by JSAN Consulting Ltd
MUST have experience of IBM IIB
MUST have experience of IBM MQ and be able to create, manage, secure and script MQ objects
As part of a team of around ten specialists in the client's integration tools and in close collaboration with the IT solution building and infrastructure teams the candidate will be responsible for:
- Participate in the development, maintenance and support of the domain's integration Middleware.
- Ensure that the good practices recommended by the team are applied.
- Be able to master several Middleware of the perimeter.
- To be able to make proposals and ensure a technological watch on the tools within the scope.
- Guarantee the good level of operability of the platforms in the perimeter:
o Ensure the implementation of the right monitoring tools.
o Regularly review the platforms to determine their nominal operating status and anticipate the risk of breakdowns, and manage capacity.
- Guaranteeing the quality of the support provided to build applications using the platforms in the perimeter:
o Support the development teams during their projects.
o Supporting the support teams using the solutions
Aware of integration patterns and best practices