Automation Development Engineer
Posted on Oct 25, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
Are you ready for a great challenge? Do you have a start-up mindset?
If so, then have a look on the job spec below. We are looking for a motivated Automation Development Engineer for an industrial company in Reinach (BS).
Reporting to the Technical Manager and as the application model expert in automation, your mission is to design, develop and implement innovative programs and applications that address identified business potentials.
- Act as project lead for the development and design of new products and sub-systems and ensure their specification, validation of prototypes, production control and life cycle management
- Complete the integration and combination of sensors and automation products into new solutions and subsystems and perform the data visualization and management
- Support technology improvements, design and set up test equipment, perform tests
- Work in close collaboration with technology partners to ensure product efficiency
- Create new ideas for developing and testing interactive solutions in the field of sensors, motors and drives
- Implement the solutions and support the upgrade and development of non-standard test equipment
- Ensure products are compliant with relevant regulations and provide customers with on-site support during the implementation phase
- You hold a Master degree in mechatronics/automation engineering or equivalent
- With a minimum of 3 years of experience, you have gained an expertise in automation and an in-depth understanding in the area of sensors, robotics, motors and drives
- Your skill set is built around electronics, software, mechanics and you feel comfortable with electrical schematics, measurement instrumentation, PLC programming, SCADA and fieldbuses
- You like to work in collaborative project teams from idea generation to prototyping and you are highly customer oriented
- You are hands-on, high drive and problem solving oriented
- You have a high sense of creativity and a strong taste for innovative solutions
- You like to outperform to delight customers
- You enjoy meeting people in a multicultural environment
- You are fluent in business English (any other foreign language is an asset)
If this role excites you, and you feel you could take this next challenge in your career, then don't hesitate to send your application or call me for further information.
Please note that we are only considering applications from Swiss and EU-27/EFTA nationals or Swiss work permit holders for our open positions in Switzerland.