Posted on Oct 25, 2020 by Experis AG
On behalf of our client, a financial institution in Zurich, we are looking for a Cryptography Engineer.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months
- Evaluation, design, implementation and support to replacement.
- Authentication, confidentiality and integrity.
- Use the best cryptographic products, to keep critical security data safe.
- Integrate secure communication protocols and create a controlled operating environment.
- Degree in computer science or business informatics
- Several years of experience in a similar function or as a Windows System Engineer or Network Security Engineer.
- Active Directory Certificate Services, Doman Services and possibly also Federation Services
- HSM products, preferably from Thales/Gemalto
- Smart cards (IDPrime MD) and SSO
- Symmetrical and asymmetrical key management (PKI)
- Operating systems: Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Script and programming languages: PowerShell, C # .NET
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Additionally, you have either already dealt with the following topics or you are well on your way to doing so: Active Directory Certificate Services, Doman Services and ev. also Federation Services HSM products, preferably from Thales/Gemalto Smart Cards (ID Prime MD) Cryptographic algorithms (AES, RSA, DES) and security functions (MAC)
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Keiran Righetti. Or Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.