Skype for business, MS Teams and WebEx Assistant (M/F/D) for multinati
Posted on Oct 25, 2020 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a Skype for business, MS Teams and WebEx Assistant (M/F/D) for multinational client in Amsterdam
- Registration of various external stakeholders (NCAs, MAHs, Sponsors and Contract Research Organisations), as well as internal employees
- Assessing individual cases to ensure that they have been created in accordance with relevant standards requirements,
- Ensuring that that registered issues queries have been solved
- Providing support to external stakeholders in below areas: reporting obligations of the various stakeholders;
- Liaison with administrative and operation staff from National Competent Authorities and the pharmaceutical industry as well as with different teams in the management and coordination of the different registration processes
- Quality management and maintenance of registration data - data management
- Screening and verification of various confidential documents required as part of the established registration processes
- Acting as a principal contact for both internal and external queries
- Supporting continuous improvement through identification and implementation of process improvements/simplifications in conjunction with the business requirements.
- Assisting staff, contractors and external stakeholders either via telephone or through JiRA Service Desk tickets or face-to-face to support the implementation of WebEx to the Agency as 1st and 2nd level support.
Educational and experience
- Secondary Education attested by a diploma and at least 3 years of professional experience as IT Service Desk Assistant
- ITIL V3 foundation certification would be an asset
- Experienced on registration processes
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office;
- Working knowledge of common operating systems and software Windows 10,
- Knowledge with Incident, Problem und Change Management
- Knowledge with Atlassian JIRA and Atlassian Confluence
- Strong experience with Skype for business, MS Teams and WebEx.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural team and good communication skills in English - level C1/C2 (effective operational proficiency or advanced)
Some knowledge with the following would be an advantage:
- Meet&Talk or similar, VBrick and FileMaker
- Previous IT Service Desk experience;
- Previous customer service experience;
- Attention to details
- Conflict management
- Reporting skills
- Team player with a willingness to offer and provide help to non-technical users;
- The ability to work in unusual situations, flexibility and a willingness to undertake tasks not directly related to the job description;
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation
- Ability to handle a constantly changing flow of traffic
- Ability to provide support over the phone; good phone skills.
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 37 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.