Posted on Oct 25, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
Do you want to work for an international global institute who have work all over Europe?
My Client looking for a fluent English-speaking SharePoint Developer to join their ongoing project in Ireland. You will be integrated in the team where you will work closely with the IT team on site.
- Business requirements elicitation and project/application support
- Proactively identifying issues and providing advice on solutions
- Communication with a range of stakeholders
- Programming of MS Application components based on detailed design specifications
- Coding in adherence to the standards of the application in question
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing MS Applications and environments in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications
- Performing preventative maintenance activities and providing user support
- Integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Mentoring and facilitating skills transfer to Department staff.
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SharePoint development and Microsoft Development
- Supporting SharePoint 2013/2016 production systems, including: troubleshooting, maintaining, tuning and repairing applications, performing preventative maintenance activities, providing end user application support
- Experience with both SharePoint 2013/2016 app model and farm solutions.
- Experience of maintaining & developing MS Application environments including SharePoint server farms, and experience of SharePoint 2013 farm administration - installing & configuring new services & web applications
- Experience of developing SharePoint 2013/2016 Intranets. Information Architecture, site Design standardising My Sites, Team Sites, Project Sites templates
- Experience in all phases of software life cycle design process, including business analysis, development of functional specification, technical design and technical writing
- Experience of developing applications using .NET, with MS SQL Server 2012 Back End, including knowledge of SQL development
- Experience of training and knowledge sharing, including on boarding new staff and mentoring junior and senior staff
- Producing well-written and well-presented English documents for consumption by cross functional teams including: Business Analysis, Test Cases, and Technical Documentation
- Experience of writing and executing manual test cases and system tests.
- Excellent English command supported by a certificate under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at level C2 Mastery or Proficiency.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV to (see below) or call (see below).