Scrum Master - DUTCH SPEAKERS ONLY - REMOTE
Posted on Oct 25, 2020 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
Scrum Master is required by professional services client of mine to join their business on a long-term contract basis. This position is based in Amsterdam (remote) and is offering EUR500 - EUR600/day (depending on experience).
You ensure that the teams work together as a whole by:
- Stimulate the Agile Mindset and apply DevOps principles within the team and beyond.
- Ensuring that people and teams find the right context and support to produce their best work and remove barriers.
- To listen carefully, by asking questions and coaching.
- Naming problems and if necessary, looking for helplines in the broad organization.
- Stimulating thinking from our readers and the product.
- To be the 'Voice of reason' when the pressure gets too great.
- Maintain the focus on delivery by helping the team to plan realistically and deliver predictably, assisting the product owner (s) in determining priorities and planning roadmaps. Of course everything shows that you are an expert in facilitating reviews, retrospectives, daily stand ups, sprint planning or refinements.
- Scrum Master in which DevOps, LeSS, Lean and coaching are familiar territory for you;
- You have worked with multiple multidisciplinary DevOps teams;
- You bring the necessary technical knowledge and experience with software with you, without having to be an expert
- You are used to working with a group and building dynamics.
- Decisive is who you are and what you do, you do not wait, but take the lead and you are the sparring partner for your team, the product owners and the area manager.
It is expected that the successful applicant will speak English AND Dutch.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to put yourself forward for this role, then please apply now.