Remote VMWare Integrated Openstack Specialist
Posted on Oct 25, 2020 by CPL Solutions
Leading Global Solutions Provider requires a Senior VMWARE Integrated Openstack specialist for a long-term contract. You will support a brand-new customer deployment based on VMware Integrated Openstack and have responsibilities to design, implement and provide ongoing use of various DevSecOps tool chains. You will be responsible for scripted deployment of Windows and RHEL VM's using Ansible/Terraform.
Essential skills are as follows:
- VMWARE VCentre, ESX
- VMWARE Integrated Openstack v6.x/7.x
- Redhat Linux (knowledge of SUSE, Ubuntu, HA CLustering).
- VMWARE vRealize Operations and Log Insight.
- Middleware, eg JBoss, Web Sphere, Mulesoft, Tivoli, etc.
- Tool chain knowledge (eg Cloud Orchestrator, Monitoring, Storage Manager)
- Automation tools, eg Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
This role is initially a 12-month contract and can be worked remotely. For further details please share your CV in the strictest of confidence with (see below)