Test Analyst for Laboratory automation systems
Posted on Oct 24, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
Are you a passionate Test Analyst for Laboratory automation systems and you are currently looking for a new challenge in a dynamic medical technology company near Zug, Switzerland?
Their laboratory automation system consists of several integrated components, ie diagnostic analyzers, transportation HW, computer HW and SW as well as consumables. To develop and optimize an entire diagnostic laboratory solution they need your experience to complete the team. You will produce and analyze data for verification and validation purposes. Your main task will be to execute and document test cases on system and solution level.
As our perfect new team member, you have a profound know how and 1-2 years of experience in verification and validation activities in the field of medical diagnostics and are familiar with laboratory automation. You know the V-model development process and are familiar with life cycle management tools (eg HPALM).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform validation campaigns and if need verification campaigns as well
- Operate instruments needed for validation campaigns
- Supporting the IT integration in a solution environment
- Reviewing requirement and specification documentations to ensure clarity and testability
- Designing, reviewing and executing test cases for IT product validations
- Analyzing and documenting test results, reporting and managing issues incl. root cause analysis
- Collaborating with different system component development areas and teams
- University degree or comparable in engineering
- at least 2 years of working experience in the field of medical diagnostics.
- Have at least 2 years of working experience in verification & validation of IT products in a GMP regulated environment
- Strong experience in IT integration preferably in the diagnostics industry
- Dynamic, flexible and solution oriented person. Strong troubleshooting skills and a Solution thinking mindset in a multidisciplinary approach are required
- Able to work on multiple tasks at the same time, in small teams, and deal with priority changes
- English, business fluent (the hole documentation is written in English)
- Good communication & presentation skills
If its an interest to you than send your CV ASAP and if the profile look interesting than I will be happy to speak with you to share more details regarding the position. Incase not, than I will reach out to for an another suitable role for sure.
Its an urgent position with a deadline to submit the candidates, so please reply soon.