Posted on Oct 24, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
My client is an IT service provider and changes enabler for the wealth businesses of an international bank and it is looking to hire a Cryptography engineer for an initial assignment of 4 months.
This position offers the unique opportunity to work in an international environment and to come into contact with a wide variety of actors.
Their architecture is currently changing fundamentally: In this position, you will work with them to advance innovative solutions for a wide variety of technologies.
You use the latest technologies and bring your technical expertise to our dynamic and agile team.
In this role, you are responsible for at least one product and have the opportunity to participate in every phase of the life cycle, from evaluation, through design, implementation and support to its replacement.
Your future team is the hub when it comes to engineering security basics for authentication, confidentiality and integrity.
You will help the team and their internal customers, together with manufacturers, to select and use the best cryptographic products, to store critical security data securely, to integrate secure communication protocols and to create a controlled operating environment.
You have a degree in computer science or business informatics as well as several years of experience in a similar role or as a Windows or network security engineer in the IT security or finance industry.
In addition, you have either already dealt with the following topics or you are well on the way:
- Active Directory Certificate Services, Doman Services and possibly Federation Services
- HSM products, preferably from Thales/Gemalto
- Smart Cards (ID Prime MD )
- Cryptographic algorithms (AES, RSA, DES) and security functions (MAC)
- Symmetrical and asymmetrical key management (PKI)
- Authentication and encryption protocols (SSL/TLS, SSH, Kerberos, OAuth, OpenID Connect)
- Operating systems: Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Script and programming languages: Java, C # .NET, PowerShell, Python
- Manufacturers and products: MyID CMS, SafeNet Luna HSM, Keyon true-Xtender
- Standards: PKCS # 11, X.509, NIST, FIPS 140
- ITIL, DevOps, Scrum
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.