PMO/Test Lead LAL Project
Posted on Oct 24, 2020 by ITech Consult
PMO/Test Lead LAL Project - GxP, SVC, Agile, German, English
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Kaiseraugst we are looking for a PMO/Test Lead LAL Project. The 'LAL - Logistics Application Landscape' Project will implement an S/4HANA solution to manage the logistics processes (mainly non-commercial) for Site Services Logistics headquarter Basel and Kaiseraugst.
Areas of responsibility:
The responsibilities of the PMO include:
- Drive and/or support a wide range of project management activities, including Project planning, scheduling and tracking, incl. resource planning and tracking.
- Alignment on project strategy, planning, status etc. with the IT-, Business- and Supplier PM's.
- Prepare and/or collaborate on multiple project management deliverables like Project Charter, Roles & Responsibilities Matrix, System Risk Assessment, OCM Plan, Functional Risk Assessment
- Training Plan, Deployment Plan, Operational Support Plan.
- Preparation of project Phase Gates (milestones, entry/exit gates) meetings and documentation.
- Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies (RAID) management; Project Change Request (PCR) management; Lessons Learned (LL) management.
- Collaboration with project stream leads on planning & tracking (tasks, deliverables, and milestones), risks, issues, dependencies.
- Status reporting on project- and project stream level, toward project-internal and - external parties and stakeholders.
- Preparation and facilitation of project (team) meetings.
- Preparation of Steering Committee (and other stakeholders) meetings and communication.
- Preparation of project communication on company internal platforms (eg Google+).
- Definition, preparation and implementation of project management tools and processes.
The responsibilities of the Test Lead include:
In the course and as of the Build phase, the project's testing activities need to be planned, prepared and executed, and coordination and leadership provided, including:
- Creation of the Test Plan (according to the PMM - Project Management Methodology) to cover the following test activities: Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Acceptance Testing, User Acceptance Testing (and incl. eg regression testing, authorization testing).
- Collaboration, planning and alignment with several project- and stakeholder groups on IT- (internal and external) and Business side, incl. the Validation Lead and the Business Test Lead, and including with multiple partner teams/systems (key word: system interfaces).
- Define, plan, organize, manage and track all related test activities, including:
- Preparation of test inventories/scope with consideration of the results of the FRA - Functional Risk Assessment
- Preparation of test scripts
- Test environment provisioning and (transport) change management
- Preparation of test data
- Training (on HP ALM tool and test Scripting, test execution, defect management)
- Test screening (ie informal testing) and formal test script execution
- Test defect management
- Ensure requirements to testing coverage (incl. support the creation of the RTM - Requirements Traceability Matrix)
- Prepare and conduct test phases entry- and exit meetings.
- Report on testing status to the IT Project Manager on a daily basis.
- Create daily and weekly testing status reports to stakeholders.
- Creation of the Test Report (according to the PMM - Project Management Methodology)
Professional and technical requirements:
- 5y+ of experience in an (IT) project team/stream lead role, preferably in a pharmaceutical/life science environment
- Proven experience in delivering GxP and CSV (validated) solutions, ideally in a pharmaceutical/life sciences environment
- Experience in working according to a comprehensive project management methodology (eg PMBOK).
- Experience in collaborating with an external IT SI, as well as with multiple IT- and Business stakeholder groups.
- Experience in testing/leading test activities of a CSV/GxP solution (preferably in a pharmaceutical/Life Science environment)
- Experience in working in a large multinational company, preferably previous experience with Pharma
- Business fluency in German and English.
- Has a strong desire and ability to lead, plan, coordinate, manage, facilitate and enable.
- Is a very clear communicator, is open-minded and listens to input and feedback from others.
Nice to Haves:
- Former Pharma experience
- Experienced with Agile Methodology
- Scrum Master
Reference no: 919774 AD
Role: PMO/Test Lead LAL Project
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 31.03.2022, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.