Azure DevOps Engineer (Cloud Automation Engineering)
Posted on Oct 24, 2020 by Anitian
This position will primarily be responsible for writing Infrastructure as Code (ARM Template, Terraform) and confirmation management code (Ansible playbooks) in fulfillment of our compliance automation platform on multiple cloud provider environments, but primarily for Azure. Additionally, this position will be required to development CI pipelines and testable code to ensure that our product can be delivered successfully and without errors into client environments.
* Develop, test, deploy, and optimize solutions for cloud deployments
* Develop and configure Test Automation solutions
* Configuration and management of Azure services including but not limited to Virtual Machines, Storage, Security Center, Sentinel, and Policy.
* Provisioning automation using CI/CD and IaC tools
* Configuration management automation using Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
* Automate the deployment, configuration, and management of complex cloud environments
* Understanding of security requirements, particularly as it applies to compliance standards