Techncial Manager - .Net
Posted on Oct 24, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Techncial Superviser for the design, coding, testing, modification and debugging of an enterprsie Integrated system.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Research and analyze program or systems problems and develop program documentation.
- Translates business requirements into development activities in secure and maintainable code.
- An understanding of different software development methodologies; both traditional and Agile.
- Strong time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and supervisory skills.
- Prior Team Lead, Supervisor or Manager position for aminimum of 5 years
- Candidates must possess 10 years of skill-specific related experience and a bachelor's degree in one of the following fields:
- Computer Science
- Computer/Management Information Systems, or
- Knowledge and experience working with software development organizations
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong logical problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Advanced knowledge in MS .NET (C#, VB, ASP)
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".