Integration Architect - Brussels - 12 month contract
Posted on Oct 23, 2020 by Eurostaff Group Limited
The objective of the job - Integration development projects
- Design & document the architecture of all integration development projects.
- Understand and challenge the business requirements especially when influencing integration aspects (communication mode, robustness, performance, etc.).
- Support detailed analysis and design that will be used by the development team.
- Explain, coach & follow-up the development team (mostly .NET) during these projects.
- Follow up/support implementation phase to ensure alignment with architecture + tackle all open integration architecture questions or changes.
- Collaborate with fellow architects and constructively come to the best solutions.
- Report to project leaders & managers on risks, issues, planning
- Ensure the quality of new built and existing applications.
Maintain & promote Integration patterns & platforms
- Maintain & update the standard integration solutions in place.
- Inform & engage IT colleagues to align on integration patterns & standards
- Propose and document the required standards, guidelines, best practices to increase development productivity & quality.
- Participate in evaluating new integration technologies/products/patterns
Technical Experience -
- Knowledge of API management & technologies ( REST, Json, )
- K nowledge & experience in .NET C# & NET framework (.NET 4.x & .NET Core)
- Being aware of best practices, trends & evolutions of the IT industry and most particularly Microsoft technologies stacks.
- Knowledge of authentication/authorization standards such as OAuth
- Knowledge of queuing, BizTalk technology
- General knowledge of Mainframe development architecture & technologies (Cobol/DB2/IMS)
- Knowledge of SQL Server technologies (SSIS, SSRS )
Functional Expereince -
- Strong knowledge and experience of most common design patterns in different scenarios (online, event-based or batch)
- Experience in software architecture, functional & technical documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in leading an implementation
- Experience in gathering & challenging functional & non-functional requirements (reliability, performance, etc.)
- Experience in setting up alarming, monitoring & support processes related to integration solutions