Transaction Monitoring Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Posted on Oct 23, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Transaction Monitoring Subject Matter Expert (SME) - 12 month contract
With 10+ years of experience, you must possess good understanding of the Financial Crime/Transaction monitoring life cycle, plus knowledge of the systems used within Financial Crime Prevention Transaction Monitoring process. Proven working experience in Banking Domain with a strong speciality in AML Transaction Monitoring with knowledge of specific TM solutions.
- Experience in Data transformation, Data mapping, Alert Migration, AML TM Optimisation Expert (Tuning)
- Knowledge of Actimize product, familiar with the structure of Actimize DB and Actimize RCM
- Experience operating in a project/Programme environment, working with agile delivery methodologies and meeting deadlines with Financial Crime sector experience.
- Strong knowledge of investigation techniques, business process modelling, requirements development and impact assessments
- Good Analytical skill using SQL and excel
- Experience in Nice Actimize TM tool implementation will be a desired skill
- With 8+ years of experience, possess experience and knowledge of financial crime/transaction monitoring systems, enhancements and implementation
- Experience of AML/TM within a Financial Services environment, with knowledge of specific TM solutions
- Knowledge of Transaction Monitoring transaction types, data models and customer types/Client segmentation
Candidate must be based in Switzerland, the client will only consider local profiles as this is an on site role.