Sales Engineer - commercial heat treatment
Posted on Oct 23, 2020 by HI TecMetal Group, Inc.
HI TecMetal Group has been providing heat treating, brazing, and welding services in Cleveland for 77 years. As a family-owned heat treating company, we are dedicated to maintaining our legacy of excellent customer service.
Located in Eastlake, Ohio. Must have experience in the Heat Treatment industry.
Full responsibility for sales departments and customer relations, preparation of quotes, making presentations, developing marketing and sales strategies, preparing and executing sales plans; by performing the following duties personally.
We are seeking a Sales Specialist to manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers utilizing your application and product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers.
· Identify Opportunities
· Manage and Plan Accounts
· Negotiate and Close
· Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
· Establish Rapport with Customers
· Technical knowledge in heat treat, brazing and welding
· 5 years' experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
· Excellent team and communication skills
· Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Education: Must possess extensive metallurgical knowledge
• Experience: Requires 3 to 7 years' experience and practical knowledge of commercial heat treatments of aerospace alloys, including steel, aluminum, titanium, nickel, brass, copper, etc.
May have a minimum of 50% travel for this job. Employee must have reliable transportation.
· Contact: . Phone: ask for Chloe Patterson
· Location: 34800 Lakeland Blvd. Cleveland, OH