Posted on Oct 22, 2020 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Program Manager. This is a contract to hire position. They will be driving business projects and there is IT within these business projects and it in insurance industry. They will interface with strategy, product, financial, and IT areas. Also needed is experience with SAFe Agile environment and Calidus Compensation Platform.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Proven track record of leading large top priority programs with a high level of complexity
- Successful experience in working through barriers and delivering results
- Collaborate across all levels of leadership with strong change management and facilitation skills.
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into practice
- Senior Leadership Presence and Approach
- Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years Program Management experience
- Previous working experience in the insurance industry
- Knowledge of software development and implementation procedures.
- Experience in budgeting, planning, and reporting.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- PMP Certification
- SAFe Agile Experience
- Experience with Calidus Compensation Platform
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.