Medior DevOps Engineer in Ghent
Posted on Oct 22, 2020 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Remote - Junior/Medior DevOps Engineer - Belgium (Ghent) - Permanent
Our customer is offering an amazing remote opportunity which allows their employees to work from home. During the first initial couple of months you will be required to work 1 x day in their office in Ghent. The ideal profile will have experience in CI/CD pipelines, with a strong background of 1-3 years of experience in DevOps tools with AWS or Azure.
Role and Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience with DevOps tools
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Python or Java
- Working experience with AWS or Azure is desirable
- You are a Fluent English speaker (French/Dutch are a bonus).
- Expert with Linux, Puppet, Chef, Bash, Docker, Ansible, Terraform and Kubernetes
- Competitive gross package
- Company Car + Fuel Card.
- Group Insurance.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Net allowances.
If you are interested, please sent me your CV at or call me.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.