Linux Systems Admin - SRE - Web Service Infrastructure
Posted on Oct 22, 2020 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
My client a leading service provider is looking to hire a Linux Systems Engineer. The role is based in Los Angeles, USA and is offering between $100,000 - $120,000 + bonus and benefits.
- 5 + years of working experience in Linux System Administration or/and Software Development
- Experience managing large scale Web Services Infrastructure
- Development experience (Python, Bash, Go, Java, C++)
If you have any of the below, it would be a great benefit:
- Data Aggregation technologies. (ElasticSearch, Kafka)
- Scaling and running traditional RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL) with High Availability
- Distributed data storage at scale (Hadoop, Ceph)
- Virtual infrastructure and/or container hosting (deployment and management) at scale
- Release Engineering (Package management and distribution at scale)
- S/W Performance analysis and load testing (QA or SDET experience: a plus)
- NoSQL at scale (MongoDB clusters, sharded Redis, Cassandra)
- Supervising & Alerting (Prometheus, Grafana), and Incident Management toolsets
This is a great opportunity to work in a company with a global presence in a team of very high-calibre professionals.
If you're interested in hearing more, please apply within and I will be happy to reach out.