Senior Java Engineer
Posted on Oct 22, 2020 by TEKsystems
- TEKsystems are partnering with a leading client based in the city of Dublin, who require the skills of experienced Java Developers to assist with an exciting new project.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong experience of coding with Java, and various frameworks such as Hibernate and Spring Boot.
- Ideal candidates will have experience of development within Agile environments and embrace a TDD mindset.
- You will be expected to have an understanding of the infrastructure including Linux operating systems and AWS cloud platforms.
- Our client have no designated Test team so successful applicants must be willing to write robust code, and test accordingly. All data is currently stored using MySQL, so knowledge of such databases will be beneficial.
- This is a long term contract position that can see you in a secure position for the next 18-24 months.
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£361 - £406 Daily
£45.2k - £63.3k Annual
£54.2k - £63.3k Annual
£67.8k - £81.3k Annual