Web Automation & Manual Tester
Posted on Oct 22, 2020 by Computer Task Group (Luxembourg)
CTG IT Solutions is an IT Services Company dedicated to European Institutions. CTG IT Solutions is now hiring a Web Automation & Manual Tester to strengthen our team within a prestigious European Institution based in Belgium.
- You will ensure the role of Automation and Manual tester
- You will do Mobile responsiveness testing.
- You will participate in the Web based application testing
- You will test European Institution website.
- You will perform crossed browser testing
- You will report testing activities
- You will test users interfaces
- You will develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Maven, TestNG, IntelliJ IDEA and Git
- You will monitor automated regression runs, analyze and report results
- You will write and run manual tests (practical knowledge and willingness to perform functional, GUI, integration and end to end testing)
- You will uncover, identify and report defects and their causes
- You will follow the defects until their closure using Jira
- You hold a Bachelor degree or Master degree
- You hold a valid working permit in Belgium
- You have minimum 8 years of relevant experience (if you hold a Master degree) or 12 years of relevant experience (if you hold a Bachelor degree)
- You have strong communication skills in English, and you are able to lead meetings and provide technical documentation
- You have concrete experience in both automated and manual testing
- You have deep experience of testing websites
- You have experience in mobile testing
- You have proven experience in responsiveness
- You have a real interest in web technologies (concepts as UX, responsiveness, SEO, web accessibility, or web preservation)
- You hold a strong background in Selenium web driver, intelliJ, TestNG, Maven, Java
- You are an autonomous and autodidact person
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- Hospitalization insurance
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, team buildings, fun events, St Nicholas, Marathons,...
If you like, multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now!
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.